IFDA congresses are open to all partners in the pharmaceutical and medical equipment industry. In compliance with international and national codes the organisers of IFDA congresses ensure the complete disclosure of any conflict of interest to the activity audience or public.
Those in charge of an event in terms of its organisation or the conceptualisation of the program, are obliged to be independent, meaning that he/she has no relation with a pharmaceutical company or other supporting commercial institutions relevant for this meeting.
Thus, the IFDA is committed to balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in regard to all its educational activities.
Group Registration Information
IFDA congresses always start on Saturday morning at 9:00 am and end at 12:00 on Sunday. The registration fee described below allow participants accessing the congress over those 2 days.
If by any chance, the duration of the congress is superior to 1,5 days, a personalized quotation will have to be established.
The registration fee includes:
- 1 copy of the Congress Scientific Program
- Access badge to the Scientific session, Symposium Satellite and Exhibition Hall
- 2 coffees break and 1 lunch on Saturday
- 1 personalized Certificate of attendance per participant
- Simultaneous translation of the scientific contents (minimum of 40 participants)
- A private desk to welcome your participants
- National exclusivity on congresses abroad, therapy exclusivity locally (see conditions in the General Conditions section)
The registration fee does not include:
- Travel arrangements and transfers
- Accommodation details
- Diner on Saturday
- Lunch on Sunday
from 10 to 199 participants (price per participant) 500,00 €
from 200 to 299 participants (price per participant) 450,00 €
from 300 to 449 participants (price per participant) 400,00 €
For a personalized quotation, or for a group of more than 450 participants, please send an email to
How to register
By phone: +33 1 45 23 96 27
By fax: +33 1 45 23 00 95
Access online group registration