IFDA congresses are open to all General Practitioners/Family Doctors
In compliance with international and national accreditation regulations, the organizers of IFDA congresses ensure the accreditation of congresses by each local association of General Practitioners. To learn more about accreditation, click here
The IFDA is committed to balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in regard to all its educational activities.
Individual registration information
You can register for any event of the IFDA as an individual.
IFDA congresses always start on Saturday morning at 9:00 am and end at 12:00 on Sunday. The registration fee describe below allow participants accessing the congress over those 2 days.
If by any chance, the duration of the congress is superior to 1,5 days, a personalized quotation will have to be established.
The registration fee includes:
- 1 copy of the scientific program
- Access badge to the scientific sessions, satellite symposium and the exhibition hall
- 2 coffees breaks and lunch on day 1 of the congress
- 1 personalized certificate of attendance
The registration fee does not include:
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Diner on Saturday
- Lunch on Sunday
Individual registration fee
- Individual registration fee: 550 euros
- If you attend an IFDA congress organised in your country of residence, the registration fee differs according to the final decision of the local Organising Committee. However, the price announced during the Online registration process is the one that will need to be paid.
How to register
By phone: +33 1 45 23 96 00
By fax: +33 1 45 23 00 95
Access online individual registration
for more information, send an email to