To strengthen your medical communication towards General Practitioners, several sponsorship opportunities may interest you. Discover them below.
Exhibition stand Conditions
Exhibition stand, 6m² or 9m²
The minimum of surface to be rented is fixed to 6 square meters.
A table with 2 chairs will be supplied for the entire duration of the event.
Electricity is not provided abroad; locally it will depends on the venue of the congress.
Satellite Symposia Conditions
- Saturday Lunch sympo or Saturday Evening Sympo.
Deadline for ordering such sympo: 4 months before the congress starts.
Evening sympo starts 30 min after the last scientific session of the afternoon.
The other opportunities of Satellite symposium described below may be organized depending on the needs of the pharmaceutical company.
- Sunday Scientific Breakfast starting at 8:30 (30-45 min)
- Sunday morning satellite sympo starting at 8:30 (90-120 min)
- Friday afternoon satellite sympo starting at 15:00 (90-120 min)
- Local Saturday Evening Sympo, starting at 17:30 (90 min)
- Local Therapy Exclusivity
The satellite symposium price above includes:
Accommodation, travel and fees of the experts remain under the responsibility of the client.
- Choice of the scientific program and related scientific experts
- Technical and logistic requirements and materials including
- Conference rooms renting
- Projection screen
- 4 hostesses (2 for micros and 2 for earphones)
- Preview rooms dedicated to the Experts
Sponsoring of Congress Items such as:
- Slides Book of the congress
- Congress bag
- Adverts in congress bag (Documents should not exceed an A4 format)
- Pens and notepads
- Private Attendee’s cocktail
A Pharmaceutical company can decide to distribute on-site a congress bag, pens & notepads or lanyards for the badges. The final quantity of these items supplied by the pharmaceutical company will be communicated by the organizer, at least one month prior the congress starts.
Languages of IFDA congresses are (unless specified) French and local national language(s) of the venue of the congress.
Simultaneous translation of the talks is included in the registration fee only if a minimum of 40 GPs are registered to the congress, speaking all the same language and having paid the group registration fee of 500 euros/GPs.
If not, the simultaneous translation of the talks will be quoted separately.
How to Maximize Your Return On Investiment?
IFDA congresses represent a unique opportunity to meet and spread out your key messages. The several sponsorship options suggested above may help you to maximize your ROI on your operation. Hereby, IFDA congresses offer you:
- Privileged conditions facilitating networking with your clients
- Satellite symposia and exhibition stands options enhancing promotion
- Locally accredited medical congresses encouraging a strong GP-attendance
For any request for quotation, please send a request to