Why become a Member of the IFDA?
To be part of this huge family of General Practitioners from all over the world.
As a Member of the International Family Doctors Association, you do not have to pay any annual fee.
Your advantages as an IFDA-member:
- receipt of regular information about upcoming medical events & scientific programmes vie email only
- attendance to the Annual General Assembly at your own expenses. (Please note that, according to the Statutes of IFDA, only Founding Members and Adherent Members get a voting right).
A copy of the minutes of the General Assembly wil be sent to the members, via email only.
How to become a member of the IFDA?
Any general practitioner, without restriction of nationally or medical specialty may become a member of the IFDA
To do so, send your application file to the following address (or via email):
International Family Doctors Association (IFDA)
32 rue de Paradis
75010 Paris – France
The application must include:
* personal information i.e.
- first name,
- last name
- complete mailing address (indicating if it is a professional or a personal one)
- telephone, fax and email address
- date of birth
* a copy of your certificate of practice OR of your diploma as general or specialist practitioner (translated into English or French) or a certificate of honor in English, certifying that you are a medical practitioner.
If you are retired, please confirm this status
If you have got any more question concerning membership, please contact us at:
Any questions about Membership or any registration will be taken by phone. Thanks for your comprehension